At this point, if California bans circumcision, the following “Hollywood exceptions” will be included in the law:
– SAG members who play “good guys” are to be given an exemption. Focus groups indicate that audiences prefer their full-frontal heros to be “clipped.” “Bad guys” are not exempt from the ban.
– Whether because of the Jewish influence in the film industry or the contention of Makeup that the circumcized penis is easier to make presentable, penii in “blockbusters” are to be exempt.
– Penile and scrotal piercings remain taboo. Clooney, Buscemi, et al, must remove their silver-plated groin bling before the cameras start rolling.
– Other exceptions: CGI “cocks”; prosthetic members of whatever color, especially black; shortpuds (less then 2″); stubs of the very young and very old (less than 6 months, more than 90 years)
– Sexting of circumcized joints is banned, judicial and legislative specimens excepted.
– Viagra addicts are not excepted
– Female-to-male transgender actors can “pick their own poison.”
– Stunt doubles must “take one for the team.”
– If one of the top ten female stars in Hollywood (according to the grosses) is required, legitimately, to handle a male member in a scene and she is absolutely adverse to the male foreskin, and the scene will suffer if she wears rubber gloves, then a circucism can be allowed, whether the male lead wants it or not.