I don’t have a television set that is hooked up to anything and don’t use streaming much, so anything that I know about TV shows comes from seasons boxed on DVD.
Ruling out all the canceled and concluded shows and miniseries that I’ve liked, my current favorites:
5. Sons of Anarchy
4. Breaking Bad
3. Curb Your Enthusiasm
2. Big Love – I haven’t seen the final season. I’ll be sad to see it go.
1. In Treatment
Five more, some of which could be in my top five
4. Fringe – Always entertaining but frustrating because the through story is so slow to emerge.
3. Spartacus: Blood and Sand – Poor Spartacus got sick. Hope the show comes back.
2. Community- So far I’ve only seen Season 1.
1. I’m probably forgetting one.
True Blood – Liked Season 1. Started Season 2 but bailed.
Modern Family, Parks and Recreation, The Killing, The Walking Dead, Nurse Jackie, etc., etc.,…
Haven’t engaged me
Bored to Death – Almost. If it had more through story.